Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - as a rule you have the right of withdrawal from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. via e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return the returned item immediately to the following address: VAG247 ul. Wiosny Ludów 26/75, 71-471 Szczecin POLAND, however not later than within 14 days from the date on which you resigned from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The 14-day deadline for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for the contract in which we issue the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
The payments made by you, including the costs of delivering items on terms specified in the regulations, will be returned to you without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold reimbursement of the payment received from you until you send the item back or provide proof of sending it back, depending on which event occurs first.
Remember that the right of withdrawal from a distance contract is not payable to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery
- for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service started with the consumer's express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing him by the trader about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
Click to download: Model form of Withdrawal from the contract