We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, we present you thereinafter the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and cookies which are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
PIOTR MAJKOWSKI, an entrepreneur running a business under the name BIVO.PL PIOTR MAJKOWSKI, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the minister responsible for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Business, NIP PL8513011987, REGON number 364228250, ul. Wiosny Ludów 26/75, 71-471 Szczecin POLAND.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes set out below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
The purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide on, it can be:
- Supply of services offered in the Store
- Execution of your orders
- Direct marketing
- Sending the newsletter
The basis of processing:
- Sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Legal obligation imposed on us, e.g. related to accountancy (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent in the Store (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) and GDPR)
- Contract for the execution of services or activities undertaken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Rural Development Law)
- Our legitimate interest in analyzing customer satisfaction (Article 6 (1) letter f) of GDPR
- Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not producing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility to register in the Store
- no possibility to use the Store's services
- no possibility to make purchases in the Store
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
The possibility of withdrawal of consent:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains legal.
As part of the Store, we can automatically match certain content to your needs, i.e. make profiling, using the personal data you provide.
In the event that profiling could result in making decisions that cause you legal effects or affect you in a similarly significant way, we will only conduct them if you give your consent.
Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time. The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains legal.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, and thus until:
- cease to burden us with legal obligations, obliging us to process your data
- the possibility of determining, investigating or defending any claims related to the agreement concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
- you will withdraw the consent to the processing of data if it was its basis
- your opposition to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for processing your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling
- depending on what is applicable in the given case and what will happen the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection by means of an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- correction of your personal data,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
- submit any objection to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR (ie on legally justified interests carried out by the administrator), including profiling based on these provisions
- if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to use your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
- they are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- they enable you, among other things, to use all functions of the Store
- they do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this store cookies are used for undermentioned purposes:
- memorising information about your session
- providing the Store function
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information about this by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, the appropriate tips can be found on the following sub-pages, depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
You can find more information about cookies on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of external entities to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- software provider needed to run an online store
- entity supplying goods
- payment provider
- social media
- accounting office
- hosting company
- entity providing mailing system
- entity providing marketing services
- entity providing statistical services
- appropriate public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to use your personal data rights?
Write an e-mail: